Photography Service Agreement
Deposit and Refund
A deposit in the amount agreed upon is required at the time of signing this agreement. Deposit is non-refundable 60 days or less prior to event date. Acceptable forms of payment are: cash, checks and E-transfer. The deposit secures the event date and times for the client and is refundable no less than 60 days prior to event date. Client will pay a $50.00 fee for any and all returned checks. If the Photographer fails to appear at the place and time specified above without informing the Client at least 24 hours in advance, the deposit shall be refunded to the Client.
Photo coverage services will not begin until the balance is paid in full. Payment for any overage in time must be paid before additional hours are provided.
Proof photographs in high-resolution JPG format shall be delivered to the Client no later than 2 weeks (14 days) after the photos are taken. Photos will be delivered via Google Drive or USB flash drive. Photos will be available for download at this link for up to 2 weeks (14 business days) before they are deleted.
• If BLYBOI Studios is unable to perform the services in this contract due to any cause outside its control, client agrees to indemnify photographer for any loss damage or liability; however, BLYBOI Studios will return in full all payments made by Client to BLYBOI Studios in relation to this shoot.
• Client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless BLYBOI Studios for any liability, damage, or loss related to technological failure, including data loss.
• Client understands and agrees that BLYBOI Studios is not required to maintain copies of the photos from this shoot 60 (sixty) days after the photos have been delivered to Client.
• Client agrees to hold BLYBOI Studios harmless for any personal injury which may occur as the Client poses or works with BLYBOI Studios.
• BLYBOI Studios will strive to present photos in a workmanlike manner but is not required to cater to specific aesthetic preferences of CLIENT.
Duty of Client
Client will obtain all permissions necessary for BLYBOI Studios to photograph at the shoot. BLYBOI Studios has no duty to obtain permission of reception centers, churches, buildings, properties, or other locations to operate thereon. Client understands and agrees that any failure to obtain these permissions resulting in fines to photographer, or which prevent photographer from photographing the event(s) is not the fault, liability, or responsibility of photographer.
Client grants permission to BLYBOI Studios and its assigns, licensees, and sublicensees, permission to use Client’s image or likeness in any and all forms of media for commercial purposes, advertising, trade, personal use, or any and all other uses. Therefore, BLYBOI Studios may use Client’s likeness and image on BLYBOI Studios’ website or other advertising. BLYBOI Studios may sell photos containing Client’s likeness to third parties.
Assignability and Parties of Interest
Client agrees and understands that, unless otherwise specified in this contract, Client is not contracting for a personal service that will be performed by any specific photographer. BLYBOI Studios may sub-contract or assign this contract to any second-shooter, BLYBOI Studios may assign any photographers associated with the BLYBOI Studios to perform its duties under this contract. All photographers must be capable and competent to perform the services in a workmanlike manner.
Thank you for choosing BLYBOI Studios!
Reservation fee is $50, which will be deducted to the full amount and the remaining balance can be paid on or before the day of the event.
We prefer E-transfer to: email@example.com
We'll send the summary after the reservation process is completed.